Monday, April 14, 2014

Saying I love you daily

What happens to me tomorrow? I don't know & even for yourself I don't know what is next. I just know sometimes God can take our lives easily no matter we are in good health or not. Anything can happen. Im not saying we cant do what we want to do in life but do also cherish one another. Family, friends and loved ones. We hope each day we all can live, still being able to breathe, still being able to do things we want & we love, it is somehow a blessing and we should be thankful that we are still alive, healthy, strong and surviving. We all still need to Live life to the fullest and we try to do the best we can each day.

Everyday I tell you I love you,
1. Is that i Meant it & have always love you & always will~ cross my heart
2. Is that will this be the last you hear or heard from me?
        -accidents/death may happen we did not want to expect

Appreciate & Care for each other~ Cherish them all~ Do Good~
Just Don't Know when they come and go

Max

No comments: