Saturday, April 12, 2014

Words to self

I guess myself just aint perfect but that does not mean to bring myself to a negative thought, I really want to be a better man, I know changes are needed to be made, am weak now so i have to be stronger, am lost and needed to be found, more steps are needed to be taken and focus what is ahead. Being positive doesnt mean it will bring me good in the future, there still can be failures but anyhow i cant be cynical. No matter problems do come, i still need to face and go forward. I know myself I can do this, I want this, all I got now is time and in time I will grow. Whatever I do now will affect tomorrow. The more I need to prepare and struggle as time also tick tock away. God knows what I want, I surely still have to work hard on it as only me can only achieve it.

Need to always keep in Mind.
To be confident
To be strong(mentally & physically)
To be persistent
To be great
To be committed
To be passionate
To be humble

Lastly of cause
To be ME!
FIGHT ON!

No comments: